GOAL: Find 15 eggs hidden in this magnificent church and reveal its name.
When you find an egg, click or tap on it to reveal a letter in the box at the bottom.
Use the clues below to help you locate the eggs. When you click or tap the egg, the clue is crossed out & will change to .
- Where bread and wine are consecrated
- At the base of the big metal Cross
- At the base of the tallest music tube
- On the table of the final meal
- At the feet of the colourful Madonna
- Sermon delivered from this stony place
- Where candles are in a circle
- At the tomb where Jesus is laid
- Above the 13th Station of the Cross
- Dragon in a circle is about to eat
- At the feet of the carven Madonna
- Where water for baptism is contained
- One of Vicar's officers sits here
- Under the seat at 7th Station of the Cross
- Among the arranged books of prayer
- Zoom in, zoom out and look all around. Click or tap the arrows on the floor to navigate between the 3 areas of the church (Chancel, Crossing & Nave).
A click or tap to reveal answers
+ click or tap for info about church
click or tap to restart the egg hunt